A NEW DAY FESTIVAL 2018
August 3rd-5th Mt Ephraim Gardens, Faversham, Kent
The line-up is almost complete and looking good! Bands booked so far:
- Ten Years After
- Atomic Rooster
- Jethro Tull’s Martin Barre
(celebrating the 50th anniversary of Jethro Tull)
- Crazy World of Arthur Brown
- Curved Air
- Hugh Cornwell
- John Coghlan’s Quo
- Ruts DC
- The Mentulls
- Tygers of Pan Tang
- John Otway
- Kanda Bongo Man
- Ken Pustelnik’s Groundhogs
- Rodney Branigan & The Clever Kid Cartel
- Son of Man
- Syd Arthur
- Bernie Tormé
- Blackbeard’s Tea Party
- The Far Meadow
- The Gift
- Vikki Clayton Band
- Gerry Colvin Band
A limited number of Earlybird Tickets are available now, by mail order (download the order form) or online via Skiddle on our tickets page. Before you buy a campervan or caravan ticket please make sure you read the guidelines below. They are very important and will be strictly enforced on site to ensure we have enough room for everybody. And please see updated FAQ for details re Disabled concessions.
Tickets by instalments (3 payments) available at www.anewdaymerchandise.com
We have limited numbers of 2017 t-shirts for sale (Small and Medium only) and a handful of 2016 shirts (Small only) plus other bits and bobs at our other website -ww.anewdaymerchandise.com
We are also looking for volunteer stewards; in return for approx. 16 hours over 3 days we offer free entry to the festival, camping, t-shirt, programme and food. To apply please email -
Please check out our Facebook page and website for further announcements, and we look forward to seeing many of you again next year.
Dave, Frank, Angela & Ian, AKA The A New Day Team
CAMPERVAN & CARAVAN GUIDELINES
- There are no electric hook-up points provided.
- Water is provided, but please bring a suitable container.
- Waste disposal is provided.
- All vehicles longer than 7 meters must purchase two campervan/caravan field tickets to cover the extra space required.
- The pitching of tents with campervans is discouraged for safety reasons, however if your group is too large to fit into your campervan/caravan, you may pitch one small two person tent immediately beside the vehicle (max size 3x2 mtrs). Anything bigger will require an extra pitch purchase. Tent cannot be pitched if you use an awning on your van. Max awning size 2.5 mtrs.
- There is NOT room for gazebos. If you want to pitch a gazebo you must purchase an extra pitch for it. No windbreaks are permitted.
- Please note: Cars cannot be parked next to campervans or caravans. Please use the public car parks provided.