An update for you re. A New Day Festival plus news of our NEW blues festival!
A NEW DAY FESTIVAL 2018
August 3rd-5th Mt Ephraim Gardens, Faversham, Kent
FEEDER * TEN YEARS AFTER * HAWKWIND
Gong * Atomic Rooster * Caravan
Jethro Tull’s Martin Barre (celebrating the 50th anniversary of Jethro Tull)
Carl Palmer’s ELP Legacy
Crazy World of Arthur Brown * Curved Air
Hugh Cornwell * John Coghlan’s Quo * Ruts DC
The Mentulls * Tygers of Pan Tang * John Otway
Kanda Bongo Man * Ken Pustelnik’s Groundhogs
Rodney Branigan & The Clever Kid Cartel * Dr Schwamp
Son of Man * AVA (Anna Phoebe & Aisling Brouwer) * Bernie Tormé * Peatbog Faeries
Blackbeard’s Tea Party * The Far Meadow
The Gift * Vikki Clayton Band * Gerry Colvin Band * Bemis
Thunderstick (Samson/Iron Maiden) * Tommy Justice
3day, day and 2day tickets are available now, by mail order (download the order form) or online via Skiddle on our tickets page. Before you buy a campervan or caravan ticket please make sure you read the guidelines. They are very important and will be strictly enforced on site to ensure we have enough room for everybody. And please see updated FAQ for details re Disabled concessions.
Info, Daily line-ups and tickets at www.anewdayfestival.com
BLUES ON THE FARM 2018
June 15th-17th Bekesbourne, Canterbury, Kent
We are launching a new festival this year and hope you will be interested in this too. Blues and Rock in the great tradition of the original and much missed Blues On The Farm.
The line up is:
KING KING * NINE BELOW ZERO * MIKE SANCHEZ & BAND
BAND OF FRIENDS celebrating the music of Rory Gallagher
DR FEELGOOD * CLIMAX BLUES BAND
JO HARMAN * REBECCA DOWNES
MARTIN BARRE’S BLUES BAND
VINCE LEE & THE BIG COMBO * SPANK THE MONKEY
TOM C WALKER * MARCUS BONFANTI * COLD FLAME
MACK * ROBIN BIBI BAND * CATFISH
JACKIE McAULEY BAND
For full details and tickets see the website at www.bluesonthefarm.com
We are also looking for volunteer stewards for both festivals; in return for approx. 16 hours over 3 days we offer free entry to the festival, camping, t-shirt, programme and food. To apply please email -
Please check out our Facebook page and website for further announcements, and we look forward to seeing many of you again this year.
Dave, Frank, Angela & Ian, AKA The A New Day Team
CAMPERVAN & CARAVAN GUIDELINES
- There are no electric hook-up points provided.
- Water is provided, but please bring a suitable container.
- Waste disposal is provided.
- All vehicles longer than 7 meters must purchase two campervan/caravan field tickets to cover the extra space required.
- The pitching of tents with campervans is discouraged for safety reasons, however if your group is too large to fit into your campervan/caravan, you may pitch one small two person tent immediately beside the vehicle (max size 3x2 mtrs). Anything bigger will require an extra pitch purchase. Tent cannot be pitched if you use an awning on your van. Max awning size 2.5 mtrs.
- There is NOT room for gazebos. If you want to pitch a gazebo you must purchase an extra pitch for it. No windbreaks are permitted.
- Please note: Cars cannot be parked next to campervans or caravans. Please use the public car parks provided.