A NEW DAY FESTIVAL 2018
August 3rd-5th Mt Ephraim Gardens, Faversham, Kent
We are in the process of updating the website with band details for next year. We’ve been very busy talking to a lot of bands, and there are quite a few booked already. Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates, but for now you can look forward to the following:
Blackbeard’s Tea Party
Crazy World of Arthur Brown
Gerry Colvin Band
John Coghlan’s Quo
Kanda Bongo Man
Ken Pustelnik’s Groundhogs
Rodney Branigan & The Clever Kid Cartel
Son of Man
Tygers of Pantang
Vikki Clayton Band
Earlybird Tickets are available now, by mail order (download the order form) or online via Skiddle on our tickets page. Before you buy a campervan or caravan ticket please make sure you read the guidelines below. They are very important and will be strictly enforced on site to ensure we have enough room for everybody. And please see updated FAQ for details re Disabled concessions.
We have limited numbers of 2017 t-shirts for sale (Small and Medium only) and a handful of 2016 shirts (Small only) plus other bits and bobs at our other website www.anewdaymerchandise.com
Thank you, and see you next year we hope
Dave, Frank, Angela and Ian, AKA The A New Day Team
CAMPERVAN & CARAVAN GUIDELINES
- There are no electric hook-up points provided.
- Water is provided, but please bring a suitable container.
- Waste disposal is provided.
- All vehicles longer than 7 meters must purchase two campervan/caravan field tickets to cover the extra space required.
- The pitching of tents with campervans is discouraged for safety reasons, however if your group is too large to fit into your campervan/caravan, you may pitch one small two person tent immediately beside the vehicle (max size 3x2 mtrs). Anything bigger will require an extra pitch purchase. Tent cannot be pitched if you use an awning on your van. Max awning size 2.5 mtrs.
- There is NOT room for gazebos. If you want to pitch a gazebo you must purchase an extra pitch for it. No windbreaks are permitted.
- Please note: Cars cannot be parked next to campervans or caravans. Please use the public car parks provided.